There are many great Chandler area homes for sale. Click here to perform a full home search, or if you're thinking of selling your home, click here for a FREE Home Price Evaluation so you know what buyers will pay for your home in today's market. You may also call me at (480) 621-6828 for a FREE home buying or selling consultation to answer any of your real estate questions.
- Thou shalt not change jobs, become self-employed, or quit.
- Thou shalt not buy a car, truck, van, or boat (or you might end up living in it!).
- Thou shalt not use charge cards excessively or let accounts fall behind.
- Thou shalt not use the money that was set aside for the down payment.
- Thou shalt not omit debt or liabilities from the application (your lender will find out and it will not be good!).
- Thou shalt not buy furniture or any other household appliance (until the key for the home is in your hands!).
- Thou shalt not originate any inquiries to your credit, especially via the internet.
- Thou shalt not take the mattress money or any other gifts and deposit them.
- Thou shalt not close any bank account or credit line for any reason.
- Thou shalt not cosign on a loan for any family member or friend no matter how dire the situation.
We thought we'd give a humorous take on a rather boring subject: qualifying for a loan. In truth, this is an important process that needs to be taken seriously if you want to be able to afford the home of your dream. Here's the point: you want to keep your financial picture consistent from the time you apply for the loan until that loan closes and you have the keys to your new home. Once that happens, feel free to do whatever you want! Well, so long as you can afford your mortgage payments!
We hope you found this information helpful. Our goal is to keep you informed, so you can make smart and financially beneficial decisions in the real estate marketplace. We're always available to chat, so feel free to give us a call or shoot us an email. We look forward to hearing from you!